Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Princess of Power

This year as one of my birthday gifts from my parents, I received season 1, volumes 1 and 2 of She-Ra: The Princess of Power ( at wikipedia or at imdb.com). What fun! I used to truly love this series as a kid. As I watched Princess Adora transform into She-Ra, I was entranced. So far each time I watched, I still enjoy it. Of course, in these types of cartoons, they just reuse the same reel so that it is exactly the same clip every time, and my enjoyment hasn't faded. Granted I've only watched 7 episodes so far. This gives me about 58 episodes to go. I'm thinking about having a She-Ra party for anyone interested in experiencing a flashback or catching a glimpse of the 80s they might have missed.


She-Ra, the Princess of Power: For the Honor of Grayskull.

No comments: