Sunday, March 02, 2008

A Month Behind!!!

Wow! I can't believe that I did not post anything in February. I thought about it a lot but never quite got to it I guess. Now, I'm stumped on what to say...

How about a list?
1. Love my internship: learned that when patrons come to the reference with ref. questions, I have to write down their topic or in the next minute, I forget it. Sort of embarrassing. Tomorrow and Tuesday morning I will be teaching information literacy sessions to English 1B at 7:30am. This means I need to be at the library at 7:15am.
2. Learning a lot at my student assistant position in SJSU Special Collections. It is way more complicated than the regular reference desk. Lots of policy, procedures, and rules.
3. Still lifting weights but only once a week. pooh pooh.
4. I got really sick and my parents totally had to take care of me. Thanks Mom and Dad!
5. I've now lived next door for a month. The re-adjustment is going well. I think by Summer, I'll be set.
6. Oh, I love my two LIS classes. I've learned a lot of about academic higher education institutions and their libraries. Also, I've gained an appreciation for the challenges of science and technology resources.
7. I've become an ALA member again!
8. Amanda and her daughter (plus her sisters and their families) will be in town this coming weekend = Yippee!!!
9. Lost is killing me with the suspense. I think the show has been very intense and I'd even say, good.
10. Psych ended is second season in February, but never fear it will be back in July.
11. I'm going to take Amtrak to visit Katy and B at the end of the month for part of my Spring break.

Well, that is all I can think at the moment... yep, that's it. Eleven is an odd number to end on, I'm sure it would drive Adrian Monk crazy. Fortunately, he is only fictional.

How's going with you?

No comments: