Thursday, October 04, 2007

Not Much to Say

So I haven't posted in a long time (or at least it feels like it) because nothing too exciting has happened. Here are the uneventfuls:

*Finished one and a half assignments for LIBR 285 (have a paper and powerpt presentation due on Saturday)
*Finished 3 assignments and 6 weeks worth of readings for LIBR 250
*Still trying to figure out topic for thesis proposal in LIBR 285 (the dark cloud that hangs over my head where-ever I go)
*Have my bridesmaid dress for Meg & Phil's wedding in January (this, I guess, is actually quite a feat) & it was only $45 with no alterations necessary -phew!
*Enjoying time at church, small group fellowships, and discipleship relationships
*Getting over a cold that started on Monday
*Completed copying books 1-6 of Harry Potter onto my iTunes for listening later when I have time (ha ha)
*Still lifting weights every Monday and Thursday morning (gotta keep that shoulder from being a pain)
*Watched the premieres of Heroes, Pushing Daisies, and Smallville.

There's probably a few others that have slipped my mind but that's what happens when the dark cloud is following you.

No comments: