Saturday, September 22, 2007

Bark in the Park

Well, a late posting is better than none at all. I seem to operate on this principle but it is not entirely my fault (slow computers, bad connection, schoolwork, etc.). Regardless, here is a photo and a video clip from Bark in the Park. And you would be right to notice that there is no sound with the video. I used my mom's camera and it does not record sound.





The volunteer crew of the Ticket Booth, Bark in the Park 2007, 1-5pm-ish: Brady, Jeffra, Nelson, Jayme, and Mom (taking the photo). There were a lot of tickets buyers this year.

Good stuff.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Who's that guy with the red hair? I'm impressed with Tucker's agility ability.

Jeffra Diane said...

Some guy we called Nelson Knudle. Every heard of him?

Shane said...

Totally tubular video man! That Tucker dude is one awesome doggy! And I really dig Mr. Knudle's hairstyle yo!