Monday, October 15, 2007

Megan's Bridal Shower

Yay! I was finally able to make a trip up to Lakeport, CA. Long awaited, this was. And for what better occasion than Megan's bridal shower! The hostesses (can I pluralize the word like this?) did a lovely job. The theme was focused on Megan as getting the star role of a show. We interviewed by one the hostesses on Megan's new celebrity status on video. I'm sure that will provide Megan with endless oodles of laughter as we dramatized our way through it.

Anyhoo, I only took two photos and none really of the shower itself. I was just too busy eating and then making the rehearsal bouquet (from the ribbons on the gifts).

Megan, Kathleen and Jeffra (notice yummy food in background)

Megan, Jeffra and Tammy
(these two ladies are the first friends I made at SJSU Campus Crusade for Christ)

Another fabulous part of the trip was the time with the people: Megan's parents (& other family members), Steve & Kathleen, and most definitely, Tammy, who I hadn't seen in so long. All in all, an excellent way to procrastinate on the schoolwork front.

Today, I have returned to my regular routine: wake-up, eat breakfast, read, lift weights & run on treadmill, shower, eat some dried bananas & drink tropical carrot juice, finally check out email accounts & SLIS blackboard, choose schoolwork to do, eat lunch with dad, and now here I am not doing schoolwork but I am going to now, seriously. Off I go...

No comments: