Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Anne of California

Some days I feel like Anne Shirley. I want to put a screeching halt to change of any kind. I miss my days in SLO with my good old Cal Poly friends. And I know that someday I will be missing my friends from SJSU. We grow up and move away, seeing each other once a year if we are so fortunate. It is easy for me to sit in this sadness because my times with these people are so precious to me.

I know I hated leaving SLO and I felt so lonely when I moved back to San Jose. But now here I am loving living here and loving all the people who surround me. I guess this gives me hope for the future and for whereever it is that God moves me to. Though it will be hard to once again be separated, I know that He will provide me with many wonderful new people to love and serve.

How Great is Our God.