Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just Wanted to Say, Hi!

I feel like I should be making a blog post but I don't think I have anything that significant to say. Let's see...
  • Lost and Smallville are both back on TV and neither is all that great. The former for losing touch with what made the show special (the people) and the latter for really poor editing and story-writing (what the heck is going on? I can't even begin to follow).
  • I sat in the sun as I was doing some school reading yesterday and my knees got burned.
  • Two weeks left of school!!! Actually, only one week for one class.
  • I made some yummy Mexican rice-a-roni with bell peppers and corn so I can live off of quesadillas for the next week or so.
  • Today is Ben and Jerry's Free Ice Cream Cone Day. Make sure you get some. My current fav flavor is pumpkin cheesecake, but bananas on the rum is a close second.
  • Still lifting weights once a week, even moved up to 50 lbs on some of the weight device thingies.
All that's all she wrote.

No comments: