Saturday, November 03, 2007

Academic Library 2.0 conference

Yesterday, I went to my first professional conference: Academic Library 2.0 hosted by UC Berkeley. It was excellent and I can say for certain that I learned quite a bit about my soon-to-be career. Next, is to type up a summary and critical analysis of the experience. I may post a portion of this when I get around to doing it. I am hoping to include this experience into my e-portfolio.

One of the "new" technologies I encountered was www.librarything.com and so now I have decided I must put all my books on the site. So far, I think have about 6 or 7. You can see on the right, the new display of some of the books. I think I might have to dig up some of my math books, so I can add them to the list. fun fun.

1 comment:

Shane said...

Sounds like the conference was fun. Cool!