Sunday, August 26, 2007

So good (and slightly frightening)

I just sent this email to a few of my friends and then I thought, why not post my little tale? (though this may lead some of you to be ashamed to say that you know me or are related to me)

I was listening to K-LOVE (a Christian radio station) on the way to church this morning. As I was listening to one of the songs, I began to realize that there were multiple artists performing. And as some of you out there know, I am always trying identify the singers (to some people's annoyance - no names will be mentioned here). Well, I became quite certain that one of the singers was a Backstreet Boy. I checked it out right now and guess what? I was right, Brian Littrell sings a verse or two. Ha! What do you know? My BSB radar still works! ;D I thought I would share this delightful news with you.

Here is the song in case you were curious:
http://www.hughchou.org/ccm/byhiswounds.html

In other news, I have been trying to post the last Kentucky video clip but it keeps giving me an error message that I don't understand. I'll keep on trying.

2 comments:

ehouse said...

*lol* that's too funny!

Jeffra Diane said...

I thought you might appreciate this story, Elizabeth.