Monday, August 27, 2007

Back to School

So today I consider my first regular day of school, even though it technically started last Thursday. So here is what I did on this exciting day (approximations on timings):
7:30am Woke up to Spanish radio alarm
8:30am Called Math Dept to check on how things were going with the first day to add the Math Computer Lab
8:40am Walked onto campus to use the weights in the Sports Center (my second time, I might be getting better at this but for the most part I am pretty clueless)
10:00am Read Chpt 3 of LIBR 285 textbook
12:30pm Ate lunch (leftover spaghetti)
1:00pm Finished LIBR 250 Introduction paper and posted to Blackboard
2:30pm Printed articles for LIBR 250 and LIBR 285 (possibly also some putzing around the Internet-oh! that reminds me I need to read For Better or For Worse at gocomics.com)
4:30pm Read LIBR 250 article
5:22pm Talked with Amanda on the phone (heard Mekdes in the background)
6:00pm Ate dinner with mom
7:00pm Read another LIBR 250 article and talked with a Math professor about our Math Ed Info Lit project
7:45pm Here I am writing this...

I'll probably close out the night reading Galatians but I have to be in bed early since I have discipleship time with Luann at 7:30am. It is so weird to be just doing school. I haven't done this since Fall 2004, three years ago!

Good night all!

2 comments:

Andre said...

I think it's funny that in your lengthy description of your first day of school, not once did you go to class!

Jeffra Diane said...

Ha ha ha! That is so true. Actually "going to class" is so rare in library school that I sort of forgot about that part.