Monday, December 11, 2006

I LOve myspace music!!!

It's super fabulous! I can look up musicians, listen to their music and decide if I want to spring the 7-12 dollars for their CD. Or I can just play favorite songs over and over again for free (confession: love Christina's Hurt song, can't get enough of it). Also I can learn that I have actually heard that singer/band before (ex., James Blunt). Now I know the name of the song by Nickelback that I like so much (Far away). Sarah McLachlan's Christmas songs lean me towards buying her Christmas CD.

The only minor problem is that it can play jumpy or choppy, so it doesn't really work for the long term. In other words, if I am listening to a song that much, I should just buy the song from iTunes or the album from BMG.

So that's my peace on that.

No comments: