Thursday, December 07, 2006

Babies on the Way

Just wanted to say that my two best friends' sisters are having babies and both have a due date in January. However, Karen's sister, Liza, just went into labor this morning around 1am. Karen called me at 7am to tell me. She is so excited. The baby (little Tyler) is one month early but I am sure all will go well. Karen cannot wait to be an aunt. If I remember correctly (which of course, I always do), the first thing Karen told me after telling me that her sister was getting married was, "I can't wait til Liza gets pregnant and I get to be an aunt!!!" Well, she may start being Aunty Karen today. I am very very happy for her and her family.

My other best friend, Amanda, has a twin sister, Katie who is also due in January. I was blessed to be down in Orange County to go to Katie's baby shower. She has quite the baby belly but she is so beautifully happy. Amanda's other sister, Elizabeth is also expecting to be a mommy but not until June. And of course, Amanda herself is hoping to have their adopted Ethiopian baby by February. Just babies all around.

1 comment:

Jonathan Henthorn said...

babies have been showing up all over the place lately.