Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I'm sad

It was a rough morning, leaving the house, knowing that I don't know when I will see Salena next. We had our final time of prayer on my bed before I left for work, thanking God for so divinely bringing about our friendship. It is amazing to think about how he brought us together. We met in LIBR 204, had lunch one time, I invited her to the Wednesday night Bible Study, soon she was coming to Night Life, hanging out at the Crusade House, and then living in the next bedroom over from mine. He definitely had His plan for us and for that, we can be eternally grateful, truly.

I will miss her greatly but I pray that God would use what she has learned here in San Jose to bless her community, friends, and family back in Spokane. May she continue to grow abundantly in His love and walk as His vessel on Earth with a faithful and joyful heart. Amen.

Check out her photos at flickr.

No comments: