Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Still Entertained

Sad but true, I am still very entertained by the squirrels when they play in the dead walnut tree and other wild growth trees in the background (I've really got a great view, in fact I just took a picture with my iPhone and I'll post that below). They chase each, fall off, and just jump around like the crazy animals they are. See how desperately I need to get out and have fun?

Also, if you plan to buy healthy whole wheat tortillas made with olive oil, beware!!! They do not taste the same, quite disappointed I am. And the package only came with 6 tortillas. I was trying to be a healthy buyer rather than a sell out for the cheapest items (I also bought cage-free eggs instead of the on-sale safeway brand).



Some other photos I like that I caught on my iPhone.

No comments: