Sunday, July 15, 2007

New Car?

So it looks like my van (1995 Chrysler Grand Voyager) is at the end of the line (lose bearing in the differential of the transmission-does that make sense?). Jonathan said I should "run it to the ground." He might be right.

Anyway, it seems like I will have to go car shopping. Here's what I think would be best but feel free to post your opinions (you guys are so verbose, it is hard to keep you down): I want the car to last for the next 10 years with only a few repairs; decent gas mileage; at most 2 years old; and somewhere in the cost of $10,000 - $20,000.

So what car should I buy? *help* *help*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If I were you, I'd go for an older but certified used car. A new car loses it's value fastest the first 3-5 years. And if you buy certified used, then it should be in good condition, maybe even with a warranty of sorts. Of course, you could always buy my car...

; )