Monday, March 19, 2007

Crime of the Month

A Crime, a horrible, most horrible crime has been committed… FoxTrot has been removed from the San Jose Mercury News!!! One of my favorite strips, gone! I just cannot believe it, how can they justify that?
I normally read FoxTrot in Spanish online, then read it in English but they haven’t been posting the English version lately, which has taken the challenge to a whole other level.
I wish I knew what I could do to remedy this situation. Who do I write to? Is there someone to call? Anyone know?

On another more delightful note, I saw two great musical performances this last Friday: JJ Heller and Cele De. Check out their myspace music to hear their amazing sounds. I’m not good at describing it, just enjoying it and being awestruck by their talent.

1 comment:

Jeffra Diane said...

I'm going to comment on my own post to let you all know [because I know there are hundreds of you reading my blog] that I figured out the mystery. I can't remember who told me the news recently but anyway, FoxTrot is a Sunday only comic strip now. No more dailies. I weep.